Attendee Safety at VACollabDuring the Covid-19 Pandemic
Northern VA Collaboration Event 2022
Precautions and Measures we, as the organisers, will take.
We understand that people may be cautious and/or reluctant to attend – or even just travel to – events during the Corona Crisis, which is why will put measures in place to ensure all our attendees feels safe.
Northern VA Collaboration Event has never been a huge gathering so we feel confident in our ability to ensure your health and wellbeing.
In addition to the safety measures installed by the venue (below) we will ensure that:
- a record of all attendees will be kept, updated and notified where necessary
- all attendees are issued with their own bottle of hand sanitiser
- the conference room will be well ventilated
- cleaning and sanitizing of the room will take place during breaks
- the conference room is large enough to permit safe distances between attendees
- where it is deemed the room is no longer sufficient we will make arrangements to re-locate and notify attendees as necessary
If you have ANY questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Precautions and Measures Copthorne Hotel, the venue, will take.
Statement from the venue – Copthorne Hotel – regarding their covid-19 safety measures:
“We have stepped up precautionary measures globally at all our hotels as the safety of our guests and employees is paramount to us.
By ensuring that your wellbeing is prioritised without compromising on the guest experience, our “We Clean. We Care. We Welcome.” commitment further enhances our existing operational standards. It builds on existing protocols and complements exhaustive mandatory preventive measures by government authorities. These have been rolled out in more than 145 hotels across 80 locations under Millennium Hotels and Resorts.”
Read more about their “We Clean. We Care. We Welcome” commitment and 10 Key Hallmarks here.